Sr. Mechanical Engineer / MEP Project Manager
Our firm is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Mechanical Engineer / MEP Project Manager to join the team in our Fort Lauderdale office.
- The Project Engineer shall maintain a Professional Engineer license in the State of Florida
- Minimum of 10 years experience working in an MEP consulting environment.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Personal attributes: Fast Learner, Tech savvy, proactive and positive personality, works well under pressure, team worker.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide heating and cooling load analysis for residential and commercial projects, select equipment.
- Ensure all projects are designed as per local and State mechanical Codes primarily for Florida.
- Provide quality and cost control during the design and construction process.
- Strive to accomplish company goal of quality workmanship by improving quality of design and setting standards.
- Lead the project team to ensure technical accuracy of the project deliverable.
- Identify and address the needs for additional services and fees to clients in a timely fashion.
- Conduct technical reviews of engineered drawings and specifications prior to issuing to clients and the design teams for review, design, permit and construction.
- Conduct fields review as per engineered mechanical set and highlight deficiencies.